Again, music is such an important part to Amo's story telling. Here is what I got from book 2 in Midnight Mayhem. All in their order of appearance. This time I added the songs played twice. Within Temptation- All I Need Drake- Nonstop Niykee Heaton- Mascara Marilyn Manson- Sweet Dreams Travis Scott- Stargazing System of a Down- Toxicity Sam Tinnesz- Play With Fire X Ambassadors and Erich Lee- Unsteady Travis Scott- Stargazing Scosa and Quadra- You'll Float Too Sayk--404- Alone--Unplugged Niykee King- King Tinashe- Throw a Fit Nelly- Just a Dream Akon and Uncle Snoop-Wanna Fuck You' Nikee Heaton-Say Yeah The Weekend- Dark Times Tinashe-Throw a Fit Iggy- Sally Walker Niykee Heaton-Devil Bryce Fox-Horns Two Feet-Love is a Bitch Def Leppard-Pour Some Sugar on Me Notorious BIG- Big Poppa Lil Kim-Magic Stick Khalid and Buddy-Trippin' Bruno Mars-Gorilla Halsey-You Should Be Sad Beyonce and Nikki-Flawless Five Finger Death Punch- (?) it was playing but no song was mentioned K...
I started this book because I have never read a RH (reverse harem) and decided why not give it a try. Not going to lie... the beginning was a bit slow, but then I couldnt get enough of the story or the characters! "Ryder, Garrett, Kenzo, and Diesel—The Vipers. They run this town and everyone in it. Their deals are as sordid as their business, and their reputation is enough to bring a grown man to his knees, forcing him to beg for mercy. They are not people you mess with, yet my dad did. The old man ran up a debt with them and then sold me to cover his losses. Yes, sold me. They own me now. I’m theirs in every sense of the word. But I’ve never been meek and compliant. These men, they look at me with longing. Their scarred, blood-stained hands holding me tight. They want everything I am, everything I have to give, and won’t stop until they get just that. They can own my body, but they will never have my heart. The Vipers? I’m going to make them regret the da...
Here is the playlist from The Broken Puppet, in the order that they appear. I cannot stress enough how important the music plays as it relates to the story that is being told. Jason Derulo- Stupid Love The Weekend- Or Nah Dead Prez- Hip Hop Avenge Sevenfold- Hail to the King Machine Gin Kelly- Bad Things The Game- It's Okay David Guetta- Where the Girls At Redman- Cisco Kid Cypress Hill- Tequila Sunrise Kendrick Lamar- Humble Tash Sultana- Jungle Tsar B- Escalate Tsar B- Myth
Comments
Post a Comment