In Fury Lies Mischief Music
Again, music is such an important part to Amo's story telling. Here is what I got from book 2 in Midnight Mayhem. All in their order of appearance. This time I added the songs played twice. Within Temptation- All I Need Drake- Nonstop Niykee Heaton- Mascara Marilyn Manson- Sweet Dreams Travis Scott- Stargazing System of a Down- Toxicity Sam Tinnesz- Play With Fire X Ambassadors and Erich Lee- Unsteady Travis Scott- Stargazing Scosa and Quadra- You'll Float Too Sayk--404- Alone--Unplugged Niykee King- King Tinashe- Throw a Fit Nelly- Just a Dream Akon and Uncle Snoop-Wanna Fuck You' Nikee Heaton-Say Yeah The Weekend- Dark Times Tinashe-Throw a Fit Iggy- Sally Walker Niykee Heaton-Devil Bryce Fox-Horns Two Feet-Love is a Bitch Def Leppard-Pour Some Sugar on Me Notorious BIG- Big Poppa Lil Kim-Magic Stick Khalid and Buddy-Trippin' Bruno Mars-Gorilla Halsey-You Should Be Sad Beyonce and Nikki-Flawless Five Finger Death Punch- (?) it was playing but no song was mentioned K...
Comments
Post a Comment