Again, music is such an important part to Amo's story telling. Here is what I got from book 2 in Midnight Mayhem. All in their order of appearance. This time I added the songs played twice. Within Temptation- All I Need Drake- Nonstop Niykee Heaton- Mascara Marilyn Manson- Sweet Dreams Travis Scott- Stargazing System of a Down- Toxicity Sam Tinnesz- Play With Fire X Ambassadors and Erich Lee- Unsteady Travis Scott- Stargazing Scosa and Quadra- You'll Float Too Sayk--404- Alone--Unplugged Niykee King- King Tinashe- Throw a Fit Nelly- Just a Dream Akon and Uncle Snoop-Wanna Fuck You' Nikee Heaton-Say Yeah The Weekend- Dark Times Tinashe-Throw a Fit Iggy- Sally Walker Niykee Heaton-Devil Bryce Fox-Horns Two Feet-Love is a Bitch Def Leppard-Pour Some Sugar on Me Notorious BIG- Big Poppa Lil Kim-Magic Stick Khalid and Buddy-Trippin' Bruno Mars-Gorilla Halsey-You Should Be Sad Beyonce and Nikki-Flawless Five Finger Death Punch- (?) it was playing but no song was mentioned K...
Let me tell you... This story took my on a roller coaster of a ride. It has mystery and intrigue and of course really hot sex. It was a bit hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that these are teenagers (albeit almost adults, but still, I remember sex at that age and unless it was with someone older, it wasn't like that!!!!) Description " Riddle me this... “I am neither dead, nor alive, and I’m not something little Madison can hide. But you will be dead, by the time this is done... the timer starts now, and the games have just begun…” Madison Montgomery comes from money and power, but when someone close to her commits the ultimate crime, Madison must live with her tainted name for the rest of her life. When she begins Riverside Preparatory Academy, the private school her father has swept her into in The Hamptons, she hopes for a fresh start. What she wasn't hoping for was the pack of bad boys who run the school; ten, to be exact. When Madison gains the attention ...
I started this book because I have never read a RH (reverse harem) and decided why not give it a try. Not going to lie... the beginning was a bit slow, but then I couldnt get enough of the story or the characters! "Ryder, Garrett, Kenzo, and Diesel—The Vipers. They run this town and everyone in it. Their deals are as sordid as their business, and their reputation is enough to bring a grown man to his knees, forcing him to beg for mercy. They are not people you mess with, yet my dad did. The old man ran up a debt with them and then sold me to cover his losses. Yes, sold me. They own me now. I’m theirs in every sense of the word. But I’ve never been meek and compliant. These men, they look at me with longing. Their scarred, blood-stained hands holding me tight. They want everything I am, everything I have to give, and won’t stop until they get just that. They can own my body, but they will never have my heart. The Vipers? I’m going to make them regret the da...
Comments
Post a Comment